Every year, we endeavour to support a number of student placements for those looking to gain industry experience. This includes opportunities across all our departments; Digital, Design, Engineering and Prototyping, Insight and Innovation, Human Factors, and Electronics and Software. If you are interested in applying for an internship, please send over your CV, a cover letter and portfolio, specifying the ideal start date and duration of the placement.
Think you would be a great addition to the KD team? Your experience doesn’t cover everything listed in the vacancies, but you’ve got some extra, awesome skills? Roles listed here don’t do what you do, and what you do would be a big asset to our business? Please get in touch, you never know, you might be just what we’re looking for!
At KD we have strong values which underpin everything we do. As a business and as individuals we are Curious, Open, Adaptable, Expert, Human & Inclusive.
We expect a lot of our team, but in return we think we offer a lot too:
- Competitive salaries.
- 25 days holiday a year (with extra days for long service).
- A matched contributory pension scheme.
- Company-wide bonus.
- Private health care for you and your family; free employee eye tests plus an employee assistance scheme.
- Training and development opportunities, and regular lunch and learn sessions.
- Flexibility in working approaches – both in time and location.
- Regular opportunities to have your say, tell us what you think and influence how we develop as a team and as a business.
- Secure in-building bike storage and shower, discounted First Bus monthly and annual passes. (Bristol has a good Park & Ride bus network.)
- The opportunity to become involved in our work with the RSA, Frank Water, Kerning The Gap, TeenTech, Babbasa, The Big Bang.
Due to the high volume of job applications only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are a recruitment consultant, please don’t contact us.
At KD we consciously embrace diversity and proactively encourage this with our recruitment process. We welcome applications from anyone meeting the skills criteria, from any background.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from all suitably qualified people are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership status.